I am — shockingly — a woman of few words today. Well, few blissful words at least. Work was, um, challenging this week. And, let’s just leave it at that.
What better time, then, to pause and take a moment to acknowledge those tiny bits of bliss that keep us going. For me…
* I ran 4 days this week, and I finally started to feel the need for speed.
* I got to wish Brad a happy birthday . . . for the fifteenth year in a row!
* I caught myself losing my balance and bringing the weight of work home with me. But, this time, I actually recognized the subtle signs and caught it in time to change my focus instead of tumbling down the rabbit hole.
* I received this reminder in my inbox this morning :: pay gentle attention. I am completely smitten with the gals at kind over matter. Check ’em out. Somehow, I always feel like their messages are meant just for me. They make my day.
* It’s 3:00. I am leaving the office for the weekend. I am empty-handed.
Hope you survived the week, are getting excited about the holidays, and have a great weekend!
~ your busy little b