It’s that time again. No matter how rough the week has been, every day of every week has some bright spots … if you can only stop and look.
What were your bits of bliss this week? Don’t be shy. We’re all friends here.
Here are mine.
1. No traveling. I got to revel in routine at home all week long.
2. I completed every last item on my infamous to-do list by Tuesday morning! With all that ‘extra time,’ I almost felt compelled to add to it. But I did not. Go me.
3. I completed every run on my training schedule.
4. I am finally embracing the 21st Century. I am blogging in the car from my iPhone. Brad is far less thrilled about this revelation than I am. 😉
5. By the time you read this, we will have crossed the Austin City Limits sign for a quick weekend getaway and for the North American Handmade Bike Show with our tandem. I have such great memories of this town, and I love adding to them!!
On that note, I am officially signing off for the weekend. I hope you make some great memories, too.
Love you lots,
~ your busy little B