In the past five days, I have:
1. Put in an offer on an amazing house in a dream location.
2. Gone into overdrive getting our current house ready to sell in case we actually get the dream house.
3. Become the proud owner of a FB fan page, courtesy of my adorably sweet and silly husband, Brad. (Check it out.)
4. Freaked out about whether we are crazy to move from Downtown Dallas to Lake Grapevine.
5. Realized it is only 30 days until the Boston Marathon.
6. Convinced myself that the house and location are totally worth the drive.
7. Learned that the Big Sur Marathon has been drastically changed to an out-and-back course instead of the quintessential point-to-point route because a 40-foot section of Highway 1 fell into the ocean.
8. Freaked out about whether we are crazy to be considering this move.
9. Been told that, due to “office reassignments,” I am losing my secretary and will have to work with someone else.
10. Come within 15 hours of meeting my billable goal for the entire of month of March, with eight work days still left to go.
11. Sent headshots to a Runners’ World photographer as part of a casting call for future photo shoots.
12. Reminded myself that change is often a good thing.
13. Been told that I get to keep my secretary after all because another secretary is retiring.
14. Made travel arrangements for yet another trip to Chicago next week.
15. Met our potential new neighbors.
16. Received an email from the BAA informing me that the Boston Marathon is only 26.2 days away!
17. Signed a contract for a house in Flower Mound near Lake Grapevine.
18. Run 38 miles.
I know I will regret saying this, but . . .
What could possibly happen next?!?